Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm a little behind

It's great to hear that I have a few followers out there, so I thought I might apologize for being so slow on my next post. I do want to read Henry Hazlitt's Economics on one Lesson, but it looks so uninviting sitting on my night stand. The print is so tiny, that I feel like it will take forever to get through, so there it sits. Should I give up and move on to something else, or tackle this educational read. Stay tuned to see what I decide to do...

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I keep waiting for you to post on "The Thirteenth Tale"! You're driving me crazy! Try "Freakanomics" instead of "Economics in One Lesson." It's a much easier (and funner) read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to stick it out with Economics in One Lesson, but I promise to post on The Thirteenth Tale soon. Thanks for keeping me motivated!

    ReplyDelete