Sunday, January 3, 2010

#10 Taking Charge of Your Fertility



OK, I debated about whether or not to post Toni Weschler's Taking Charge of Your Fertility, but it really is a great book and I would recommend it to anyone, so I am going to include it. You might wonder why a single girl is interested in taking charge of her fertility. The book teaches you about how a woman's body works. This is not exactly the stuff you learn in 8th grade health class. I found it really interesting and empowering, not to mention, miraculous. This a must for anyone trying to get pregnant or trying to not get pregnant, but also a great read for anyone who wants to understand their body, considering that their body is a girl's body.

2 comments:

  1. I feel very empowered after reading this book. I'm going to start giving it to people as shower gifts.

    ReplyDelete