Monday, June 7, 2010

#15 How We Decide- You're going to love this one




How we decide by Jonah Lehrer was such a great read. Interestingly enough I read it as I was trying to make a very difficult decision. I would like to say that it gave me all the answers, but as much as it is great to have an amazing brain to work with, I am still grateful for advice from friends and God when you have a really tough decision to make, but that is all a little off the point. Lehrer takes a very complex process and breaks it down into manageable pieces. It is fascinating to hear his research and explanations on how the brain figures things out. It made me appreciate the capacity of this creation of God's that we understand so little about. I would highly recommend this book. I have been told that is along the same lines as Blink, but a better read.

1 comment: